Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 15-March 4

February 15 - My flowers
My Valentine/Anniversary Present













February 16 - Me & Jeep
ANNIVERSARY DAY!!!
Ten years together - so happy :)












February 17 - MahLee Dance
MahLee performing her military routine













February 18 - Tay Dance
Tay's last performance (front/left)













February 19 - Kin's last game
Kin loved having her dad coach her this year!













February 20 - PPC (Party Planning Committee)
We planned a Surprise Sweet 16 Party for Daezia













February 21 - Surprise Party
She had NO idea about the party :)













February 22 - Family Party

Birthday Twins, Daezia & Trex, at the family party!












February 23 - Friend Party
Trex's friends came to celebrate - they were so good and adorable!












February 24 - New Toys with Dad

Trex loves playing with his new toys and his dad













February 25 - Grandma's Party
Grandma Livingston (bottom/right) turned 80 - we made a quick trip to New Mexico to celebrate












February 26 - Family at Mall
Family photo at the Gallup Mall :)













February 27 - Dalaki & Trex
An exhausted Dalaki & tired Trex after the long, quick trip












February 28 - Jeep Teaching
Jeep loves his job, and it keeps him busy













February 29 - Apt 46
On a Cedar trip, Jeep & I took a picture outside of the apartment where he proposed to me over ten years ago. Sigh...
(P.S. Gotta love those Buff Chicks of 46)










March 1 - Our House
At the first of some random months, I will take a picture of our home from the same spot :)












March 2 - Kids Like Swimming
We took the kids to the Cedar Aquatic Center - they had so much fun! I asked, "Who likes swimming?" This is the response I got :)











March 3 - Jeepie Likey Wingies (for all Tommy Boy fans)
To mourn our last day of high school basketball, we ate at Pizza Hut to help our sorrows. Jeep is a huge fan of the wings.











March 4 - Kam Says, "CHEESE!"
I tried to get Kam's profile, but he caught me with the camera and cheesed it :)

1 comment:

  1. As I read your blog I can only imagine that having sisters would be a blast! I'm totally jealous, and may be coveting all those sisters!

    ReplyDelete